Ocular Emergencies, Bradford, ON
We see ocular emergencies weekdays from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Problems with your vision and eyes can be disconcerting and can even threaten your ability to see. If you feel like you need to see an optometrist as soon as possible, you can come and visit us at Dr. Miller & Dr. Tilis Family Optometry. We see ocular emergencies weekdays from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Due to COVID-19 restrictions, you must call ahead for an appointment, but we promise to get you in as soon as possible!
There are number of different ocular emergencies that require attention from one of our optometrists. You should come into our office right away if:
- You notice flashing lights in your vision
- Floaters appear in your eye and they are accompanied by flashing lights
- Your vision suddenly becomes blurred and distorted or you experience partial or full loss of vision
- Pain persists in one of your eyes that will not go away
- An ingrown eyelash, eyelid skin lesion, red eyes, or excess tear production is a constant source of irritation
Whenever our patients in the Bradford, Ontario area are seen for an ocular emergency, we send a report to their family physician within 24 hours, so the situation can be included in their medical records. We will do the same for you and provide you with compassionate care as we attend to your vision needs. For more information about our services designed for ocular emergencies, please contact us at Dr. Miller & Dr. Tilis Family Optometry today.