If you are considering having LASIK done, then you will want to come into our office for a LASIK consultation to see if you are a good candidate for LASIK surgery. A LASIK consultation is a great time to ask all of your questions about LASIK, to check the health of your eyes, and to determine if you can go forward with LASIK. During your LASIK consultations we will:
- Eye Exam – We will do a comprehensive eye exam to ensure the health of your eyes is suitable for LASIK. We will dilate your eyes to get a better look inside your eyes. Everything during the LASIK consultations will be non-invasive and pain-free. We are simply ruling out any eye issues and deciding if your eyes are healthy and ready to have LASIK surgery. We will talk about your eye health and eye history. We will also take measurements of your eyes.
- Discussion – During this appointment we will discuss the procedure and any questions you may have. We will go over the possible risks and benefits of LASIK. We will also go over what the cost of LASIK will be and what you can expect to experience after your LASIK surgery. If you are found to be a good candidate for LASIK, you will be able to schedule your LASIK appointment when you feel comfortable and ready for it.
If you are ready to book your LASIK consultation, then give us a call today. We are excited to help you experience the many amazing benefits of LASIK surgery.
It is well known that eye glasses will help you see more clearly. If your vision is poor, eye glasses are a great way to be able to see well again. Did you know that there are many other benefits to wearing eye glasses? Some of these benefits are:
- Eye Protection – Eye glasses will help to protect your eyes from accidental injury. They will help to protect your eyes from drying winds and dust, which can cause severe eye irritation in many individuals. A special film can be added to your glasses to help filter out harmful UV rays.
- Cost Efficient – Unlike contact lenses, eye glasses can be used for years. If your prescription changes, new lenses can be placed in your current frames.
- Comfortable and Convenient – Eye glasses will be fitted to fit your specific face so that they are comfortable to wear. They are also easy and convenient to put on and take off whenever necessary.
- Fashionable – Eye glasses come in thousands of designs, shapes, and sizes. It isn’t uncommon to own several styles of eye glasses to go with different outfits or moods. If you desire, you can make a great fashion statement with your eye glasses. If making a statement doesn’t sound like you, then there are less noticeable eye glass options.
If you are in need of new eye glasses, lenses, or just want a new look, come by our office at Dr. Miller & Dr. Tilis Family Optometry. We are happy to help you find your next pair of glasses.
If you have ever experienced issues with your eyes, then you know how inconvenient and sometimes scary it can be. Vision problems need to be addressed by a qualified optometrist as soon as possible. The health of your eyes is extremely important. To help you better understand and possibly determine if what you are experiencing is serious or not, we are going to discuss four common vision problems.
- Farsightedness (Hyperopia) – When you are looking at objects that are close, they will appear to look blurry. You may also experience that both near and far objects look blurry.
- Nearsightedness (Myopia) – Distant objects will appear to be blurry. Your vision of up-close objects may be very good.
- Detached Retina – With this vision problem you will notice flashing lights. Sometimes you will also see black floaters. Cover one eye at a time and compare your vision between your eyes. If you notice these changes in your vision it is time to see an optometrist ASAP.
- Cataracts – This vision problem will develop over time and can be hard to self-identify sometimes. Cataracts can be detected during an annual eye exam. Some common signs of cataracts are, needing brighter light to read, decrease in vision during nighttime driving, hazy vision, and colours looking faded.
There are many more vision problems you may encounter. It is extremely important that you see an optometrist with any change in vision or other new vision problems. Here at Dr. Miller & Dr. Tilis Family Optometry, we know how important your vision is to you. We are happy to help you with all of your vision problems.
When it comes to your eye health, you are going to want to take it very seriously. Even if you or your family members do not have vision problems, it is still a good idea to get regular eye exams. They can be helpful to catch any eye problems that may be going on and to keep your eyes healthy. They also can catch any vision problems that you might be unaware were going on. Sometimes people can think that blurry vision is normal because they do not have anything to compare it with. It is also a good idea to visit an optometrist for all of your optical products. They know what you need and what will work for you.
If you do have problems with your eyes or eyesight, chances are that you need optical products to help you every day. These products can include things like eyeglasses, lenses for your glasses, contact lenses, and even contact storage cases and contact solutions. These things that you might need for good eye health also may include eye drops or eye cream. It is best to get all of your eye products from a trusted source like an eye clinic. They will be able to determine what is right for you. They will also be able to give you an eye exam so you can get the correct prescription for your glasses or contacts so that your vision can be sharp and clear.
If you are looking for an amazing optometrist, call us at Dr. Miller & Dr. Tilis Family Optometry to schedule an appointment today. We will take great care of you. We also have a great selection of optical products, including many stylish frames for glasses. We have everything you need to keep your eyes healthy and happy. We are friendly, experienced, and will work hard to figure out what works best for you.
Problems with your eyes can be very frustrating to deal with. Whether you are suffering from blurry vision, dry eyes, itchy eyes, sore eyes, or any kind of eye disease, it can be miserable. You might be tempted to just deal with your eye issues because you are not sure who to see about it. But there is help available– you should visit with an optometrist at an eye clinic as soon as possible. They will help you get to the bottom of your eye problems and help your eyes feel better. When your eyes feel bad, it can affect your entire body. Good eye health will make your body feel better so you can get back to feeling normal.
When you visit an eye clinic, they will first give you an eye exam. They will do a vision screening to make sure that your eyesight is good. If they find that your eyesight is off, they will give you a prescription for eyeglasses or contact lenses, depending on your preference. They will also look at your eyes with specialized equipment that will be able to look inside your eyes to see all the different parts of your eyes, including your retinas and corneas. They will make sure that everything looks healthy. The doctor will also check for any eye diseases such as glaucoma, cataracts, or retinopathy. They can also check your eyes for signs of diabetes that could be causing you a problem with your eyes. If the doctor finds anything wrong, they can prescribe medicines as needed or come up with a treatment plan. They will have your eyes feeling better soon.
Contact us today at Dr. Miller & Dr. Tilis Family Optometry if you are looking for an excellent eye clinic for you and your family. We will provide your family with excellent eye care. We treat your family like our family. Both of our doctors are experienced, friendly, and will take great care of you.
Making sure your entire family is healthy is something that many people take very seriously. They visit the doctor and dentist regularly, eat healthy foods, get exercise, and try to stay as healthy as possible. However, many people overlook getting eye exams on a regular basis because they think that eye exams are only for people who have a hard time seeing. Eye exams are good for everyone in your family to have regularly to make sure their eyes are healthy and doing well. Family optometry can provide your family with great services to help keep them healthy in all areas.
Family optometry is for everyone in your family. We see patients of all ages and with all vision needs. Anyone in your family can have an eye exam done by an optometrist. We will be able to tell if vision correction such as glasses or contact lenses are needed. We will also be able to check the overall health of the eye and will look for any sign of eye disease or any other problem. One of the conditions we will check for is glaucoma, which is a common eye disease that can be treated if found early enough. We can also help if you have problems like dry and itchy eyes from allergies or other causes. We can even help you manage your eye health if you or your family members have vision problems as a result of diabetes.
If you are looking for a great family optometry practice to bring your family to, call us today at Dr. Miller & Dr. Tilis Family Optometry. We can take care of all of your vision needs, and we will see your entire family. We see patients of all ages and with all kinds of vision and eye health issues. We can help keep your eyes healthy and your vision sharp. We also have a great selection of frames to choose from and can help you find the perfect pair of glasses for everyone in your family.
When it comes to the health and well-being of our families, most of us do everything to make sure that our family members are healthy and well-cared-for. We want to do everything we can to help them be healthy and happy. We will usually take them in for check-ups with a doctor and have their teeth cleaned by a dentist, but we often forget to take them to the optometrist to make sure their eyes are healthy. It is a good idea to have everyone in your family get eye exams on a regular basis to make sure their eyes are healthy.
Making sure your family gets regular eye exams is essential to their health and well-being. Even if you do not think you or any of your family members have any vision problems, it is good to double-check. Sometimes they can find that someone has blurry vision and they just always thought seeing blurry is normal. An optometrist can also check to make sure your eyes are healthy. They can check for things like lazy eye, glaucoma, retinopathy, and a whole host of other eye problems. Regular exams will help ensure that your eyes and your family’s eyes are healthy and will remain healthy. Vision can change, and so can the health of your eyes, so setting up a plan for regular visits with your optometrist will make sure they can catch anything before it becomes too big of a problem.
If you are looking for a wonderful optometrist for eye exams for you and your family, contact us today at Dr. Miller & Dr. Tilis Family Optometry to schedule appointments. We will treat your family like our family. Both of our optometrists are experienced, professional, and friendly, and will take great care of your family. We have a great office with staff that is helpful and friendly. We even offer guest Wi-Fi, a relaxing waiting area, and coffee. We will take great care of you and your loved ones.
When you have problems with your eyesight, it can cause a lot of negative side effects. When your vision is blurry, you can get headaches and have to squint and strain your eyes to be able to see. Your head will hurt, your eyes will be sore and ache, and you will not be able to see properly. If you have problems seeing far away, up close, or suffer from any kinds of blurry vision, you should see an eye doctor to help you with your vision problems. They can correct any vision problems you might have and can help your eyes stay healthy and your vision stay sharp.
You do not have to suffer through vision problems. You can see an eye doctor to help fix these problems. They can help you if you have blurry vision. Whether you already wear contacts or glasses to correct your vision or you have never experienced vision problems before, they can help you out. They will perform a thorough eye exam and make sure that your eyes are healthy. They will also check your vision to see what they can do to correct your vision so you can see better and avoid negative side effects. They can also help you if you have sore eyes, dry eyes, complications with diabetes that affect your eyes, or any other eye diseases or irritations.
If you are experiencing any vision problems, call us today at Dr. Miller & Dr. Tilis Family Optometry to schedule an eye exam. Our doctors are very experienced and knowledgeable. Our office staff is friendly and helpful. We will do everything we can to make you and your family members feel comfortable and well-cared-for. We also have a wonderful selection of glasses and can help you find the perfect frames if you need new glasses. We see both children and adults, so we can care for your entire family. We treat your family like our family.
When it comes to eyeglasses, so many of us need them for corrective reasons. There are also some people who like to wear glasses as a style accessory. No matter which group you fall into, you want to look your best with your eyeglasses, and a lot of this has to do with the shape of your face. At Dr. Miller & Dr. Tilis Family Optometry, we have a few suggestions for pairing the right pair of frames with your core face shape.
• Heart- A heart-shaped face has a very narrow or pointy chin with wide cheekbones and forehead. Frames that are shaped with emphasis on the bottom of the frame will appear to drag your face downwards, so choose rectangular or oval frames.
• Square- Because your square features are accentuated by a strong jawline, it’s best to put a little visual interest to your face. Choose rimless or semi-rimless glasses for some great accenting.
• Oval- If you have an oval face- consider yourself lucky! Most types of frames are going to look great on you. Feel free to choose glasses that are a fun colour or pattern.
• Round- To balance out your round face, choose frames that are more angular. Frames that come in a square, rectangular or semi-square are going to look nice.
• Diamond- Diamond face shapes have very prominent cheekbones. If you have ever wanted to rock a pair of horn-rimmed glasses, the diamond shape is most able to pull these off! You can also look for circular rims or rectangular, but stay away from square rims, which will pull your cheekbones inward in an unflattering way.
If you have questions about eyeglasses and which shape to choose, we are happy to help you. Come in and see us today!
Many people wear eyeglasses on a regular basis. Around half the population requires eyeglasses to correct their vision, and it can be very irritating to have smudges, dirt or dust stuck on your glasses causing eye strain and other problems. Dirty eyeglasses are a problem for more than vision strain but can harbour bacteria near your eyes and nose, which are both key entrances for sickness to enter the body. Here at the office of Dr. Miller & Dr. Tilis Family Optometry, we would like to help ensure that your eyeglasses are clean for your health and your convenience.
Cleaning your eyeglasses doesn’t need to be a terribly time-consuming process, especially when it’s done on a regular basis. The most important thing about cleaning your eyeglasses is to use the right materials, and we don’t mean the end of your sleeve! Cleaning your eyeglasses should be done with a lint-free cloth or microfiber, since these are not going to make small scratches in the glass of your eyeglasses. Furthermore, using materials that are approved for glasses are best, but for a deeper cleaning, a small drop of dish soap can be used. When you are cleaning your glasses as well as your lenses, be sure to concentrate on the areas that touch your face, such as the nose pieces and frames.
If you ever have questions about how to safely clean your eyeglasses, please don’t hesitate to ask us here at Dr. Miller & Dr. Tilis Family Optometry for guidance.