It’s hard to keep track of all the things we need to do! Especially in today’s day and age when everyone is so busy, remembering to make time for something like an eye exam is easy to forget. However, eye exams are crucial for your ocular health and something that everyone needs on a regular basis. Here at Dr. Miller & Dr. Tilis Family Optometry, we encourage everyone to get regular eye exams! Here are a few things to keep in mind for your next eye exam with us.
• No-rush appointments- When you come to Dr. Miller & Dr. Tilis Family Optometry, we take the time to ensure your appointment is a thorough one. We schedule 30-minute appointments and won’t try to rush you out before we have answered your questions.
• Individualized care and consideration- We treat your family like our family, so we make sure that all of our care is tailored to the patient and their own unique ocular needs.
• Your eyes may be dilated- At your next eye exam, expect to have your eyes dilated so that we can take a proper look at the entirety of the eyeball and nerves. These effects are short-lived and you should be back to normal within a few hours.
• Your eyes will be examined- We take the time to perform a variety of tests on your eyes using different technologies so that we can keep track of your ocular health. We are happy to answer any questions about our testing or technology for you.
• We will perform standard vision testing- A visit to Dr. Miller & Dr. Tilis Family Optometry means that you’ll get a vision test to determine if your eyesight has gotten worse or stayed the same. This is beneficial for people of all ages.
• Selection of glasses/contacts- If you need a new prescription, we have a huge selection of glasses and contacts for you to choose from right here at our clinic. Take as much time as you’d like to find that perfect pair of frames.
• Eye health education- Before leaving, we will educate you on tips or changes that you can implement to make your eye health optimal.
• Follow-up- If you don’t already have your next appointment in the books, we can make one for you now! This way, you’ll be able to stay current with your ocular health.