5 Warning Signs That You May Be Struggling With Vision Problems
For the most part, vision changes pretty slowly, so it can be difficult to detect vision problems for a while. Many people suffer with poor eye sight unknowingly because it digresses a little bit at a time. The best way to avoid serious vision problems is to visit an optometrist each year. We are able to accurately measure how well you can see, and we can treat you accordingly. There is no reason to spend your life having difficulty or pain from trying to see. That is something we can help you with.
Here are a few warning signs that may indicate you or someone in your family may be struggling with vision problems:
1. Squinting to see something at a distance.
2. Having to constantly get closer to something before being able to clearly identify it or read it.
3. Feeling like your vision is not clear and that you need to blink or rub your eyes frequently in order to see something far away from you.
4. Suddenly experiencing eye pain.
5. Swollen or particularly itchy eyes.
If you experience any of these symptoms, it may be time for you to come in for an eye check-up. Vision problems can range from inconvenient to extremely serious. Unfortunately, some people wait until it’s too late and can cause permanent damage to their eye. The best way to remedy this problem is to visit an optometrist regularly, at least once every year. We will be able to test your eyes and identify any issues with your vision right away.