How You Could Benefit from Various Optical Services
There is something that nearly all of us do every single day without putting much thought about what it would be like to not be able to do it: See.
The alarm goes off in the morning, and we open our eyes to another day of millions of things to see. We don’t stop to think about it, or consider how difficult many of the tasks we perform each day would be without sight. If you do think about it for a minute, you’ll probably come to the conclusion that protecting your vision through optical services such as routine eye exams is the smart thing to do.
There are two main benefits of optical services – protecting vision and improving vision. At Dr. Miller & Dr. Tilis Family Optometry, we endeavour to provide you with various optical services for both of these benefits.
- Eye Exams – We offer eye exams for all ages – pediatric, children, adult and senior eye exams all have benefits.
- Plaquenil Retinal Exams – If you are taking Plaquenil, you should have regular retinal exams, including a baseline exam at the beginning of your treatment. Always let us know any medications you are taking, as many can cause problems with your eyes with long term use.
- Ocular Emergencies – We are equipped to handle any emergency regarding your eyes. Don’t hesitate to call us if you are experiencing any pain or discomfort, or if you have sustained an eye injury.
- Contact Lens Fitting – If you are considering contact lenses, let us know when you schedule your eye exam, as there is more involved when it comes to contact lens fitting than there is with frame & spectacle lens fitting.
- LASIK Pre & Post OP Exams – We offer optical services related to LASIK, including determining if you are a candidate and following up after the procedure.
These are just a few of the optical services we offer. We will customize your eye care to your situation and overall health concerns. We treat your family like our family!